Hotels quick search:
GOLDEN BAY HOTEL
Located on San Cristobal Island
A beautiful and new concept in lodging on San Cristobal, Golden Bay blends modern construction techniques in harmony with its surrounding. Overlooking the Playa de Oro Beach, this hotel invites you to discover the best of the island in comfort, with superb services.
|Special Promotion!||Third Night is Free!||From April 1 to May 15|
Located in front of the charming Playa de Oro on San Cristobal Island, only five minutes away from downtown Puerto Baquerizo Moreno, Golden Bay Hotel & Spa is the perfect hotel to explore San Cristobal Island and its many treasures. Playa de Oro, where the hotel is set, is known as a beach filled with legends and stories of pirates, hidden treasures, and traitorous mermaids, making this beach a fascinating place where you will enjoy the best of the Galapagos Islands.
Golden Bay commitment to environmental care is reflected in its conservation practices, eco-friendly architectural design, and energy-saving systems that contribute to preserve this magnificent place.
SERVICES AND FACILITIES
- Ample reception and lobby
- Business center fully equipped
- Main restaurant with the best of the Ecuadorian cuisine
- Snack-bar, where you can try delicious pizzas
- Swimming pool
- Spa with a wide variety of wellness treatments
- Children’s playroom
With its 21 ample and conformable rooms, Golden Bay brings you the best of modern architecture with the uniqueness and charm of the Galapagos Island. Each room was carefully designed to offer plenty of room and great natural illumination. Each room is equipped with:
- Panoramic windows
- Finest quality linens
- LED smart TV in each room
- Safe box
- WiFi in each room
- Room Service for drinks, snacks and special menu
- At San Cristobal there are many activities you can take part in to make your experience unique.
- Visit the expansive & charming Playa de Oro beach.
- Private or Shared tours to nearby destinations can be arranged for you.
- Beautiful beaches of Playa Mann and Punta Carola.
- Nautical Museum of the Galapagos in which you can learn about the history behind the colonization of the enchanted islands.
- Sea Lion Colonies and nursery La Loberia.
- Cerro Tijeretas trail and a frigatebirds colony.
- Kicker Rock and its magnificent marine life.
- Cerro Brujo and Punta Pitt are also great visitor sites on San Cristobal.