Hotels quick search:
CASA DE MARITA
Located in Puerto Villamil, Isabela Island, right next to the beach
On the largest of the Galapagos Islands, Isabela, you'll find your own sliver of paradise. With rooms that overlook the luscious garden or the expansive blue ocean, there's no escaping comfort with us.
In addition to the accommodating rooms, Marita's restaurant cooks up some of the most delicious locally grown and harvested plants that complement their freshly caught entrees. Although this hotel began as a simple home for a couple seeking a fresh perspective in life, it now helps travelers seeking the same thing.
Visit the neighboring attractions, like Tintoreras, the Sierra Negra Volcano, or the Lava Tunnels, located a short ways away from the hotel.
SERVICES AND FACILITIES
- Air conditioning
Casa de Marita offers comfortable and spacious rooms, including 13 standard rooms and 7 suites. Every room in the hotel is unique in shape and size. We have detailed every space to create a resting and unforgettable environment. Our rooms and suites vary from twins, queen sized and king-sized beds.
Each room is equipped with:
- Private bathroom
- Hot water
- Air conditioning
- The Wetlands
- Sierra Negra Volcano (located 13 miles from Puerto Villamil; has the world's second largest volcanic crater)
- Poza de los Diablos (largest lagoon in Galapagos)
- La Playita (small white sand beach with lava rock where sea birds rest)
- Pozas Verdes (dry mesquite forest and a wet mangrove forest)
- Los Tunos Viewpoint (lagoon surrounded by mangroves)
- Playa del Amor (small beach with coarse grained sand, ends in a shallow inter-tidal lagoon)
- Túnel del Estero (tunnel formed by volcanic eruptions)
- Poza Redonda (area of collapsed lava that has formed a small lagoon)
- Poza Escondida (mangrove swamp)
- El Estero (freshwater spring forms river)
- Wall of Tears
- Concha de Perla (calm bay with crystal clear water)
- Las Tintoreras (colony of white tipped reef sharks)
- Giant Tortoise Breeding Center
- Volcan Chino