Angelito Yacht Description
The Angelito is a 16 passenger mid-range yacht recently refurbished in 2013. There is an adequate library filled with a various selection of books on the natural history and wildlife of the Galapagos. Snorkeling equipment is available and wet suits are open to rent.
In each of the 8 cabins all have a big window with an ocean view, safety deposit boxes and air-conditioning. Additionally, private bathrooms are equipped with hot water and hair dryers.
Angelito Cruise Prices
2016 prices per person (except charter):
Prices are subject to change without prior notice.
|Description||8 days||5 days||4 days|
|High & Low Season||$3100||$2100||$1445|
*Single supplement 50%
*Fuel surcharge $135 (8 days) - $100 (5 days) - $65 (4 days)
*Charter rates don't apply for Christmas and New Year.
Angelito ItineraryClick on each itinerary title to show or hide the corresponding information.
Angelito Deck Plans & Specs
- Owners : Hugo and Leonardo Andrade Serrano / HALAGA S.A./ Galapagos
- Construction : Puerto Ayora, Galapagos in 1992
- Last Dry Dock: Guayaquil, Ecuador, June-September 2013
- Category : Tourist Superior
- Gross Tonnage : 152
- Capacity : 16 passengers in 8 double cabins
- Length : 22.3 meters (70 feet)
- Beam : 6.6 meters (22 feet)
- Speed : 12 knots
- Electricity: 110 Volts in the cabins and bathroom and 220 Volt sockets available in Dining area.
- Engines : 2 CUMMINS ( Marine Diesel), 405 HP each and 2100 RPM (new 2013)
- Generators: 2 CUMMINS_CPG (Diesel) with capacity of 65KW/60HZ each (new 2013)
- PureVent (= Fuel cleaner): PureVent is a radical new approach to cleaning the gas vented from engine crankcases by using centrifugal separation technology to remove oil mist and other particles, and help protect the environment.
- Navigation : 2 GPS, Magnetic Compass, radar with range of 36 miles, echo-sounders
- Desalinization machine with capacity for 65 gallons of fresh water per hour
- Individual Air condition in all cabins, social areas, kitchen, and bridge and engine room: Compressors with the newest technology certified for use in protected areas.
- HUNTER: Satellite GPS Monitoring, with digital maps and a real time monitoring program
- Control of all strategic points of the boat like engine rooms with TV cameras and monitor on the bridge
- Safety Classification : SOLAS 74 (safety of life at sea) ISM an ISPS - MARPOL
- Smoke Detectors in each cabin and each area of the Yacht
- Life Jackets : 2 life jackets SOLAS in each cabin and additional several in different strategic points of the Yacht ,
- Life Rafts : in total 2: one for 16 persons and one for 12 persons
- Zodiacs : 2 with capacity for 10 passenger each for transportation from the boat to the shore
- Outboard motors for zodiacs: Yamaha ecological with 25 hp each and with protectors over the propellers
- Decks : 4 (Sun deck, Upper Deck, Main Deck, Lower Deck
- 8 Crew : captain, first mate (steersman), multilingual naturalist guide, machinist, 2 sailors, cook and auxiliary cook
Comments and recommendations received on this Galapagos cruise:
your service was PERFECT! Colombus travel, very good
Norway, June 2009
This is a long time later, but we only recently returned and am still catching up. I just wanted to let you know that we were really delighted with the trip on the Angelito. The guide was excellent and the group congenial. It was truly a fantastic experience and we have continued to tell all out friends about it.
Thank you again for all the ehlp and advice you provided.
Australia, July 2008
Traveled on the Angelito